Service manual anyone?

  • syltpaj
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2010
      Hi

      I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?

      I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.

      Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?

      Thanks
    • mjkirk12
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
        Posting to list this time...

        Used K2000 P/RAM shows up on eBay sometimes.
        Usually around USD$ 100-150.

        Pictures of P/RAM are at http://tk386.com/k2000_innards

        Specifically, the P/RAM is shown here:
        http://tk386.com/k2000_innards/DSC_8135.jpg

        P/RAM has a programmable logic device (PLD) that would be hard to duplicate.

        -Mike K.

        --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "syltpaj" <syltpaj@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?
        >
        > I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.
        >
        > Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?
        >
        > Thanks

      • fredbunn
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011
          Did you ever hear about a manual?

          I might be interested in getting one, too.

          I would be willing to split the cost of one if they're too expensive.

          -Fred

          (I'm surpised they aren't freely available in PDF format given the keyboard's age)

          --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "syltpaj" <syltpaj@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?
          >
          > I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.
          >
          > Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?
          >
          > Thanks

        • mjkirk12
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 7, 2011
            K2000 P/RAM on eBay for sale.

            Item number: 140498113756

            --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "fredbunn" <fredbunn@...> wrote:

            > Did you ever hear about a manual?
            >
            > I might be interested in getting one, too.
            >
            > I would be willing to split the cost of one if they're too expensive.
            >
            > -Fred
            >
            > (I'm surpised they aren't freely available in PDF format given the keyboard's age)
            >

            > --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "syltpaj" <syltpaj@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi
            > >
            > > I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?
            > >
            > > I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.
            > >
            > > Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?
            > >
            > > Thanks

          • Dick Fat
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2011
              Hej,

              yes there is a service manual. It includes details about circuitery and stuff about how things work together. Unfortunatley it is ridiculously expensive, like 75 dollar or something. It is strange that it is not to be found as a pdf.

              Best regards
              Jonas

              I might be interested in getting one, too.

              I would be willing to split the cost of one if they're too expensive.

              -Fred

              (I'm surpised they aren't freely available in PDF format given the keyboard's age)

              --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "syltpaj" <syltpaj@...> wrote:

              > Hi
              >
              > I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?
              >
              > I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.
              >
              > Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?
              >
              > Thanks

            • W Beck
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2011
                they are available on the Kurz website...
                download the .pdf and print away !

                ________________________________

                I might be interested in getting one, too.

                I would be willing to split the cost of one if they're too expensive.

                -Fred

                (I'm surpised they aren't freely available in PDF format given the keyboard's
                age)

                --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "syltpaj" <syltpaj@...> wrote:

                > Hi
                >
                > I´m searching after the service manual for K2000(vp). Anyone have it?
                >
                > I´m specifically interested in the blueprint for the P/RAM board.
                >
                > Anyone have a P/RAM for Janis chipset for sale?
                >
                > Thanks

              • Ronald C.F. Antony
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 9, 2011
                  It's not a bestselling paperback...

                  $75 for a manual that size and content is actually fairly moderate, and probably barely covers the cost of printing and binding.

                  Ronald

                  On 9 Jan 2011, at 14:36, Dick Fat wrote:

                  > Hej,
                  >
                  > yes there is a service manual. It includes details about circuitery and stuff about how things work together. Unfortunatley it is ridiculously expensive, like 75 dollar or something. It is strange that it is not to be found as a pdf.
                  >
                  > Best regards
                  > Jonas
                • Dick Fat
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 9, 2011
                    No thats not the service manual on the Kurz web.