SPAM: FS: KSP8, RSP8, mLan, Kana8

  • tim_at_jonas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Man I love this thing, but I've not used it in some time and don't anticipate when I'll be able to (and my foundation repair is gonna cost $6k).

      The KSP8 is in very good condition - it might have a few rack scratches on the top or bottom, face is excellent. The RSP8 has never been out of the house. I've never even gotten around to configuring studios for the mLan or the KANA8. I think I have the original boxes & packing, as well as the manuals. Asking $1950 or best offer including shipping, PayPal accepted.
      _
      Tim Padrick 317-894-8749 or email audio at padrick dot net