SCSI devices

  • jmarie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 12:59 AM
      hello to everyone !

      I've a lot of SCSI devices I don't use anymore (I was a Mac user before
      !) but maybe it will be usefull for Kurz users.
      They are HD drives, CDRom drives, Jaz, Syquest, DAT, SCSI cables
      (internal and external, adaptors, SCSI endings), racks and boxes.
      If some of you are interested, ask me by mail for a list !
      I'm in France but can send outside if it can help you

      have a lot of fun with music !

      cheers

      jean-marie