Re: PC2 Zone "aftertouch or pressure" problem

  • S V G
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      On the PC2, SunSpot Lead is found by pressing 'Internal' and 'User' simultaneously, then going to the 'Synths' category. This bank of sounds was added as an OS update, your PC2 may not have it. It's a simple download away...

      Stephen
    • Richard Carr
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2009
        My PC2x has the Sun Spot Lead in the 2nd sound bank which came with the keyboard.

        6:084 is what my LED reads. You get to the 6 bank by pressing the Internal and User buttons simultaneously.

        My internal OS is v.4.0.

        Have a great day!

        Richard Carr
        Composer/performer

        Rec'D Music

        http://www.RichardCarr.com

        "Piano soundtracks for the mind, soul & body"