Re: [KL] Kurz SP2 - Performance Control Channel

  • jon kirch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      User= Bank Message=10240
      A=10368
      B=10369
      C=10370
      D (gm) 10371
      DATA=10496
      EXP A =10752

      The way to figure out the actual bank number :

      The value of controller 0 x's 128 + the value of controller 32.
      Therefore if the bank you are trying to get to is controller 0 with a
      value of 80 and controller 32 with a value of 1, you would enter 10241
      (80 x's 128 +1 )

      When you type in 10241 into the bank, you will see it displayed as both
      10241 and 80/1.

      All the above worked for K2500 going to a JV1080.

      This was a complete nightmare to figure out. It took tech support from
      Roland and Kurzweil to finally nail it down. I'm not sure if this will
      work with your setup but hopefully will give a good place to start.

      Good luck

      jjk