NYC repair shop recommendation?

  • Tony Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      Since no one can help on the list for a 2600 blank
      screen, any repair shop help?

      Karl

    • Tyrone Lumley
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        Is it just the backlight ?

        http://backlights.telesisgear.com/

        Tony Williams <keysmank@...> wrote:
        Since no one can help on the list for a 2600 blank
        screen, any repair shop help?

        Karl

      • Keith Niver
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
          Look in the membership list of MITAtechs.com for the name of a tech close to
          you. I'm 120 miles north of the city if you can't find anyone closer.

          Keith A Niver

          Certified MITA Technician

          Niver's Inc

          801 Columbia St

          Hudson, NY 12534

          518-828-0616, work

          518-755-6960, cell

          kaniver@...

          Since no one can help on the list for a 2600 blank
          screen, any repair shop help?

          Karl

          Total Access, No Cost.
          http://tc.deals <http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com>
          yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com

        • dhbailey52
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
            Keith Niver wrote:

            > Look in the membership list of MITAtechs.com for the name of a tech close to
            > you. I'm 120 miles north of the city if you can't find anyone closer.
            >
            > Keith A Niver
            >
            > Certified MITA Technician
            >
            > Niver's Inc
            >
            > 801 Columbia St
            >
            > Hudson, NY 12534
            >
            > 518-828-0616, work
            >
            > 518-755-6960, cell
            >
            > kaniver@... <mailto:kaniver%40mhcable.com>

            and while I haven't had Keith repair any electronics for me, I do know
            of him by reputation and have heard only excellent things about him, so
            it might well be worth the effort to make that drive up the beautiful
            Hudson River Valley to bring your keyboard to him!

            --
            David H. Bailey
            dhbailey@...