Trumpet and Trombone

  • Tom G Eckenrode
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Morning all,

      I have the BOV sound set on my K2600. I would like to know what Trumpet and
      Trombone programs might be best suited for a Fast attack horn section (as in
      Vehicle by Ides Of March or Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil). Trying to
      avoid having to load samples here.

      I know it's a matter of personal preference..just wanted to see what someone
      else might come up with.

      Regards,

      Tom