RE: [KL] Re: Note stealing MIDI only channels

  • DDay
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      Michael

      I am experiencing noteoff events in a plugin on a Mac controlled by the
      K2500 as a keyboard.
      If the Kurz wants to kill a note in the SoundEngine, one assumes it has to
      generate a NoteOff
      event in order to do so.

      Either that or there is a plugin polyhony issue - which is set to 160voices
      btw.

      DD. Studio 9 Ltd. UK