Re: VAST Programmer severence with SonikMatter

  • vco1972
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      Warp, excuse me, but this is a posted thread, so I have to ask, did
      Sonikmatter actually use the words "lay claim to" directly to you,
      and or additionally, "ownership" or "copyright"?

      What exactly was said to you to make you feel you have to re-write
      documentation?

      For me to express a negative opinion would be seriously jumping the
      gun, but this troubles me greatly.

      Chuck

      --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, mwarpenburg@... wrote:

      > All,
      > SonikMatter as just informed me that they lay claim to all of the
      material that I have posted on SonikMatter except for the VAST
      Programmer program. They have informed me that they hold no claim to
      VAST Programmer itself.
      > In good faith and without contest to their claim I will be
      authoring new documentation and resources unrelated to the
      contributions that I made on the SonikMatter website and forum.
      > At this time I am severing all relationship with SonikMatter with
      respect to but not limited to VAST Programmer.