Re: [KL] VAST Programmer Forum is open

  • JdH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      It seem like a good start the one under construction is loking good.

      But there are so many screens and options to display...
      I wonder can I run two VP's on two PC's on one K26xx atonce? (to gether) so
      the first display the 'layer" page and the other the "alg" page

      2 question; Is it taking much power from my cpu?

      thanks very much fore your work sofar.
      I am waiting till I can get to work with it I wait with programming right
      now till I have the VP tool.

      regards Joost