Re: [KL] Need some help to do my backup

  • Marc Abillama
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello!

      Thanks a lot! I'vea already answered to the other
      mail, but just noticed that always when I try to reply
      a mail, it reply to the sender, not to the list. :(

      Nice to see a list where I can get some help! Thanks
      again!

      Marc

      --- Blindschleichl <Blindschleichl@...>
      escreveu:
      > Hi Marc,
      >
      > very easy to do:
      >
      > Go to Disc-Mode and just save "Everything".
      > This takes everything together into one file. Your
      > Programs, Setups,
      > Quick-Accesses, all Patches, Samples, KDFX,
      > Songs...everything.
      >
      > You can reload it as one unit or partially with the
      > "open" function.
      >
      > Sometimes "bad" english is better to understand
      > because lack of slang and
      > wild expressions that are not really clear for other
      > languidges.
      > I am from germany and have bigger problems to
      > understand native english
      > writing people than "learned" english.
      >
      > Wellcome in the group
      > and best Regards
      > Reiner

      Marc Abillama
      MSN: mabillama@...
      e-mails: mabillama@...
      mabillama@...

      "They talk most who have the least to say."
      - Matthew Prior

      Yahoo! Mail, cada vez melhor: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis! http://mail.yahoo.com.br