Re: [KL] brightness suggestion

  • Peter Bligh
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001
      On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:18:40 -0700 Philippe Byrnes
      <philippe.byrnes@...> writes:

      > if anyone knows how to adjust the actual brightness I'd love to find
      > out.

      I have a K2000, not a K2500 -- but -- I have a setting for CONTRAST on my
      Master page. Isn't there some item like this on the 2500???
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Dirk Nuyens
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2001
        It's not about the contrast of the display, it's about the brightness...

        contrast is the difference between light and dark
        brightness is how much light the display emits

        I also find the display to bright, but I haven't found the right plastic
        shield yet to dimm it...
        If somebody knows about some potresistor (none on the outside that I can
        find)... I would be happy to know

        Dirk.

        Peter Bligh wrote:

        > On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:18:40 -0700 Philippe Byrnes
        > <philippe.byrnes@...> writes:
        >
        > > if anyone knows how to adjust the actual brightness I'd love to find
        > > out.
        >
        > I have a K2000, not a K2500 -- but -- I have a setting for CONTRAST on my
        > Master page. Isn't there some item like this on the 2500???
      • Barry Goldman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2001
          Hey Everyone,
          How about a piece of tint used for car windows. I know they come in at least 15 shades, 100%
          being limo tint and 5% being the lightest. They aren't permanent and are very easy to slap on with
          some Windex or something of that nature.
          Just my $.03,
          Barry