Midi / Setup

  • João Gomes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi Joe

      The easiest way to do this is to go to MIDI mode and on the channels page,
      you have a parameter called out pair. This over rides the program output if
      set to any other value than Prog. Just set whatever channel you have the
      piano sound on to KDFX A and the channel you have the organ sound on to KDFX
      B. Then, make sure the active studio has the right input and output
      mappings. It can for instance be a studio where KDFX A goes through FXBus1
      only, where you have a reverb, and output A only gets FXBus1, and KDFX B
      will go to FXBus2 where you have a Leslie simulator program and output B
      only gets FXBus2. This is only an example, there are lots more routing
      options...

      Hope this helps,

      João