Greetings and a question on Specific Programs.

  • CassiusFC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 12:49 AM
      Hello, all.

      Name's Cass, another proud Kurzweil owner (K2000 VP, to be sure) and list
      newbie. I've been a fan of the launch pad for awhile, now (it's helped me
      through much -- Tony, your Kurzsee program is a godsend!), and I thought I'd finally
      seal the deal by joining up on the list. I do have a question that's been
      plaguing me for some time, now. (Actually, I have plenty, but I'll start with
      one, to be polite :) ) It relates to a specific patch/program or two that I
      received on a floppy accompanying the keyboard. This'll probably be obscure as
      hell, but to me it's worth a shot.

      There are two programs I've been searching high and low for, to no avail. I
      know the names of these programs, but that's about it. One was called
      Ethereal Sweep, I'm quite sure, and it made use of Sawtooth keymaps .... the other
      was a voicey program called Fall of the Sun (I can't really remember what
      keymaps it used, but who could forget a name like Fall of the Sun?). I *do* have a
      couple of samples from a few of my old songs of both programs in action, if
      that would be of any assistance...

      So that's about it for the time being. Sorry to be posting with a question
      so soon, and even moreso that I have so little to draw from! But alas, I've
      run out of options in my search. I look forward to Kurz-based discussions!
      Thanks.

      Regards,
      Cass.
    • Mark Massa-Lochridge
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 3:09 PM
        I'm pretty sure I've got Ethereal Sweep loaded as we
        speak, but I'm at work and my K2000 is of course at
        home. My currently loaded programs come from here:
        http://k2000.blix.com/. In any case, lots of good
        programs there!

        Mark

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools