Re: [OT][KL] Siamese twins?

  • Mark & Mary Ann Weiss
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
      Subject: [OT][KL] Siamese twins?

      > Begin forwarded message:
      > > From: "Mark & Mary Ann Weiss" <mweiss294@...>
      >
      > And:
      >
      > > Take care,
      > >
      > > Mark & Mary Ann Weiss
      >
      > So who writes the e-mails? Mark or Mary Ann? Or does one get to type
      > every odd numbered word, and the other all the even numbered ones? :-)
      >
      > Ronald

      That'll usually be me, the Mark in the family.
      We don't type with four hands, but we've been known to play four hand piano.
      :-)

      Take care,

      Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

      VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION
      Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm
      Business sites at:
      www.dv-clips.com
      www.mwcomms.com
      www.adventuresinanimemusic.com
      -
    • martin_hines
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "Mark & Mary Ann Weiss"
        <mweiss294@e...> wrote:
        > I just added a Kurzweil PC2R-O (orchestral ROM) to my suite, but
        > am having difficulty getting the instrument lists and drum maps
        > into Cakewalk Studio. Does anyone have an INS file for the PC2R-O
        > that I could have?
        >
        > Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

        Your Orchestral ROM board (or the PC2R-O) should have come with a CD-
        ROM that is titled "PC2Series". There are Cakewalk Instrument
        definitions (.ins) on the CD that include all of the Orchestral
        programs.

        If you can't find the CD, send me an email, and I will sent them to
        you. There are four files:
        - KurzPC2.ins
        - KurzPC2Drums.ins
        - KurzPC2DrumsGMReMap.ins