Akai to Kurzweil converter

  • drmany4
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Is there any software that can convert Akai programs and samples to
      Kurzweil *.krz files????
    • wigworlduk
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Awave studio - http://www.fmjsoft.com/awframe.html - I haven't played
        with it a lot, but when I did first try the Akai to Kurzweil
        conversion on some samples, the converted samples had an amplitude
        envelope applied to them that wasn't there on the original Akai
        samples. I think this was because the Kurzweil applied the default
        envelope to the samples, rather than no envelope. Pretty
        straightforward to get rid of though, if I remember correctly.
        Awave is a pretty useful tool in lots of other ways - definately
        worth downloading the demo and giving it a look.

        --- In KurzList@yahoogroups.com, "drmany4" <drmany@h...> wrote:
        > Is there any software that can convert Akai programs and samples to
        > Kurzweil *.krz files????
      • Gregory E. Shiff
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2003
          Does anyone know of a program (for macintosh) that converts Emu
          Samples/programs (for an Emu E5000) to the Kurzweil format?

          Greg

          www.gregoryshiff.com