31711Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Metallic Taste

  • Joan Richards
    Jun 29, 2014
      Sat Nam, Dan

      Get out your leafy greens and congratulate your liver/gall bladder for getting with the program and cleansing.  As you are practicing Sat Kriya, let your awareness sit in those organs.  Experience the flow, where there is not flow, release, where there is release. What you are experiencing is natural and perfect.

      Deep green leafy vegetables, dandelion, milk thistle, bitter taste will assist in a gentle and beautiful way.  And...... water, pure, clean water.

      Joan

      On Jun 27, 2014, at 4:40 PM, DStradford@... [Kundaliniyoga] wrote:

      Sat Nam,

      I am 60 and started doing KY almost two years ago off and on.  I get frequent colds from my grandchildren so it was hard to do it consistently.  The past 10 weeks, however, I've had no colds and have been able to do it almost daily for 30-45 minutes.  I always include a Sat Kriya, sometimes two, for 3 minutes.  This has caused an awakening-like experience in the past 3 or 4 times where I had a lot of energy and alertness for several days, then it quiets down.

      About two weeks now I have felt overstimulated with a metallic taste in the mouth and some irritability and have had to remove all stimulants from my diet and supplements.  It has improved but I am wondering if it is possible that the the daily KY and Sat Kriya have triggered this and will this go away soon?  I also feel progressively calmer (though stimulated!), more fit and more focused so feel the benefits of the KY in this regard.

      Dan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic