31709Re: [Kundalini Yoga] Falling asleep

  • Rishabh Singh
    Jun 29, 2014

      Sat Nam yogi's,
                     I have been experimenting with a lot of things namely binaural beats,kirtan's of Krishna Das ji and even some tracks by the hard rock band Tool from their album Lateralus which i found a masterpiece after some research. Music has been my constant and only friend in the recent past. Be it waking up or sleeping or any other task.
      But i have a personal concern and i want the help of all of you in this regard.
      Is a lot of music having adverse effects on my ear drums? Although i try to keep a tap on the volume but sometimes i just passionately turn it on to full. So just a little bit concerned.
      Regards.

      On Jun 22, 2014 1:30 PM, "Tom Wallace tomlwallace@... [Kundaliniyoga]" <Kundaliniyoga@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Yogis,

      Question for everyone:  Do you do anything special when you fall asleep?

      I have often  been listening to mantra as I fall out:  Either Sanatnam Kaur's Ra Ma Das Aa or Mantra Girls's Wahe Guru to get me in the right space for the journey into sleep.

      I wonder what other focus points my fellow yogi's might use?  Guided meditation, prayer, whatever?

      Sat Nam,

      Tom

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic