Lodge Winter Banquet and Dues

  • cabartlett@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
    The year of 2010 is rapidly coming to a close and dues for 2011 are now due. In addition, the Winter Banquet is less than 3 weeks away and those planning on attending should now register for this great event. The details are contained in the Arrows Path. The current edition has been sent to the printer and is now probably sitting at the Post Office. So, we are attempting to get the issue out to as many people as we can as quickly as possible by sending an electronic version in addition to the mailed version. Please pay dues and register for the banquet as quickly as possible by using the Master Coupon contained in the Arrows Path or go on-line to the Council website. To register on-line, click on the Adult tab on the main page and then go to calendar. Once there, the banquet is on the council calendar. To pay dues or get the season pass, use the drop down box on the calendar page to go to the Ku-Ni-Eh link. The dues and season pass registration is handled from that point. If you have any questions, please contact Carolyn Bartlett.

    The Lodge Officers and Advisers wish you all a very Happy New Year and hope to see you at the Winter Banquet.