Vigil Honor Eligibility

  • Carolyn Bartlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010

    Time has come for members to submit their nominations for the Vigil Honor to be awarded in 2011.  I have attached the Vigil Eligibility List.  Also attached is the Vigil nomination form.  Please complete the form and email it to Carolyn Bartlett at cabartlett@....  She will compile the nominations and give them to the Vigil Secretary.  Nominations must be received by the Fall Fellowship.