July LEC Meeting and Website Updates

  • Carolyn Bartlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010

      Attention LEC,

          We have decided to cancel the July LEC meeting due to people not being to able to attend. However, I want each of you to send your LEC meeting report to Aaron, and he will put together minutes and send them out to everyone in place of an actual meeting.  Please email me or call if you have any issues.

      In addition, please send website updates to OAadministrationadvisor@....  From there, the updates will be given to the three individuals that are working hard at keeping things updated.  We need to keep the website updated so that members will come and attend events.

      WWW,
      Lodge Chief
      Terry Aufermann :)