Amazing Race at Peterloon

  • Carolyn Bartlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Dear Brother Arrowmen of our Great Ku-Ni-Eh Lodge,

      The council Camporee, Peterloon, will be this October and Arrowpower
      is needed. Our lodge is planning and running "Tour the World/ The Amazing
      Race." It is a new style of the Simon Kenten Relay of years past. Brother
      Ben Melvin is Chairing the committee. He will be pulling together his
      committee soon and recruiting help for the weekend. Right now, I ,as
      advisor for the committee am looking for 18 adult arrowmen to step forward
      and advise the youth running nine stations, a morning shift and an afternoon
      shift each. If you are interested and willing to serve a four hour shift at
      Peterloon, Please contact me at Wtaufermann@.... The Time to Plan is
      NOW.

      Yours in Brotherhood, Bill Aufermann, Race Committee Advisor