Section Conclave Update

  • cabartlett@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
    Hey Ku-Ni-Eh,

    WHICH WAY?!? KU-NI-EH!!! Today is the last day to register for the Section Conclave (Survivor Themed) before the late fee is applied. Remember, the date you register on the Section website is recorded, so that is the date that determines what you must pay. It has been advertised that this is a pay at the door event. HOWEVER, in order to help out our great Treasury team, we are asking that you either pay on line through the Council website (http://secure.danbeard.org/registration/calendardetail.asp?ActivityKey=796402) or mail your payment in along with the attached form. (If you have already registered, but not yet paid, this also applies to you.) We currently have over 100 people registered and we really don't want Joe Nutter and Gene Geckler to spend all night writing out receipts and this paying ahead of time will really speed up your registration process.

    This spectacular event will be held May 21 - 23 at Camp Friedlander. Trust me, it doesn't get any better than this. We're going to have the largest number of arrowmen there, and as host lodge, we have the upper hand in Wshowing other lodges how great Ku-Ni-Eh is. My question is: "What will you be doing?" Skip your Saturday cartoons. You can always catch them on Hulu. Conclave is a lot more fun. Register today for the $30 price, otherwise a late fee will be tacked on, making the overall fee $40. If it makes you want to come even more, sources tell me that there will be goodby bags to be distributed to all attendees. Go to www.oa-c6b.org to register. Then send in your payment or go to (http://secure.danbeard.org/registration/calendardetail.asp?ActivityKey=796402) to pay on-line. The choice is yours. Are you a Survivor? Are you up to the challenge of Section Conclave 2010?

    For the record, the definitions of ordeal and conclave are completely different, so don't let your experience of your ordeal prohibit you from contemplating going to conclave.

    WWW,
    Terry Aufermann
    Lodge Chief