Spring Fling and National Jamboree service project

  • cabartlett@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      Just a reminder that the Spring Fling is coming up this weekend. Along with the Spring Fling is the Lodge's first Brotherhood ceremony of the year. Anyone who went through the May ordeal last year or any ordeal before that is eligible to attain their brotherhood. Just bring $15 for your new sash as well as $10 if you have not paid your dues for 2010 and come on down. Those staying for the Fling should go to the Chapter's website to register so they know how much food to provide.

      The following message is sent by Joe Baumer Sr.

      Ku-Ni-Eh Lodge Arrowmen attending this weekend's National Jamboree service project at Ft. Ancient, if you would like transportation from the Spring Fling to Ft. Ancient and back this Saturday, please contact me via email ASAP. I will make breakfast for you, at the "Fling" before we leave in the morning, and we will take lunch with us (no additional cost to you as it is part of your Spring Fling fee).

      Mr. Baumer
      troop70@... (troop70@...)