Fall Fellowship

  • Carolyn Bartlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009

    Fall Fellowship is getting close and we need to get a count of those attending for food purposes.  We need everyone that will be attending to pre-register with Council.  I have attached a Lodge Master Coupon for your convenience.  You can also pay on-line by going to the Council website and click on the “Events” tab.  Remember, if you have the Season Pass , this is the last event of the year that it pays for.  Come on out and take part in all of the fun.  Lodge elections will be held on Sunday morning.  See you there!

  • noldor6king
    Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hey guys, just letting everyone know who's planning on coming to Fall Fellowship that, unless you're going to be on staff, you will need to bring a tent or find someone to share with - this year we won't be able to provide cabins unless you're on staff. Don't worry though - you'll still get fed and have a great time.

      Once again, you should definitely come to Fall Fellowship for a great weekend of fun and fellowship from September 18-20.

      Joe Nutter,
      Lodge Secretary