Elangomats Needed

  • cabartlett@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      The first ordeal of the year is coming up soon and we need to make sure that we
      have enough staff, especially Elangomats on hand to greet and help our new
      brothers in the OA. Please send an email to Mike Hacker at
      mehacker@... if you can help as an elangomat. Remember, there are
      really neat t-shirts as well as new friendships in it for you. If you can't
      commit to being an elangomat, we also need all kinds of help for staff for the
      weekend. Please email Carolyn Bartlett at cabartlett@... if you are
      planning on being at the ordeal for staff. We need to make sure that we have
      enough food for everyone.