Re: [KromskiSpinners] ISO BAG for Minstrel

  • Philbeck, Rowena H
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 17, 2011
      They do travel well though but of course not on a plane etc. I have gone a lot with my minstrel in the back of my car and it did great. I haven't had any legs fall off at all. They aren't glued just in tightly. My son helped me put it together when it came in a box. I would however love to have a travel wheel that will go on a plane. I have a saxony type and castle the next is a travel and I will be good to go anywhere.

      Happy Spinning,

      Rowena

      From: "nardaa@..." <nardaa@...>
      Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:59:44 -0500
      To: "KromskiSpinners@yahoogroups.com" <KromskiSpinners@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [KromskiSpinners] ISO BAG for Minstrel

      since the sonata folds up, no,

      traveling with my minstrel i have found three concerns, the legs fall out but originally glue was not recommended, bangs to the MOA and footmen.

      she stands in my van and is very stable braking, and on windy roads.

      narda