The Other Holocaust

  • Eugeniusz Krajewski
    Message 1 of 8 , May 27, 2004
      Thank you all for such kind response to my e-mail.
      I must particularly thank Wanda, George and Krys for their input.
      Krys; in answer to your question, I would be happy to attend all venues
      within travelling distance from Leasingham in Lincolnshire. I could even be
      persuaded to go as far as Ipswich.
      As to who you should be approaching with proposals to deliver speeches on
      our subject, I would suggest you contact local branches of the following:
      The British Legion
      Other Ex-combatant Clubs
      Women's Institute
      Other Women's Clubs or Organisations
      The Round Table
      University Historical Societies
      Any groups that tend to have regular gatherings.

      I hope this gives you some ideas.

      Lind regards to all,

      Eugene Krajewski