Brody/Gancarz family

  • wm328718@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Barb
      I got your e-mail from your website about Warszawa. You asked about Gancarz from Brody area.
      My parents were Wojciech and Katerzyna Gancarz children  Maria,born 1925 Wladyslaw born 1927, Miczyslaw b1929 and Emilia b 1932.
      We were deported Feb. 10 1940 early in the morning. taken to the school in Holoskowice. Then taken by cattle cars to Kotlas  oblast Arhangelsk Siberia, The camp was called Pirywodno. When the amnesy came we went by train to Uzbekistan to the Valley of Death. Father died in kolhos called Kizil Koszum- in Uzbek it means Rising Son. I joined the Junaks and did not Know what happened to my family
      .till from this Kressy sight i found out they had all died in Uzbekistan.

      For more information please feel free to write again . We are not sure where Mieczyslaw died or if he did die , someone told me he died.
      Regards Wladyslaw Gancarz