mail of 4/3/02

  • creslkpub@straitsarea.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 8:26 AM
      To Grace about Penrith:
      Yes, it is amazing how quickly things are forgotten or were never really
      appreciated. Here in the States the entire subject of the Soviet
      deportations from Poland had never been generally known.

      To George Neisser:
      Thank you for your kind words about my book "Exiled to Siberia." I am
      wondering how you got hold of it in the UK.
      Unfortunately it is prohibitivly expensive to send single books from the US
      abroad.

      To Monika in Germany:
      I deeply sympathize with your feelings. I am always saddened by these ethnic
      conflicts, no matter where they are.
      Where are you in Germany? I am from Weimar. Anywhere near?

      Klaus Hergt