Files and Personal Testimonies

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 2:22 PM
      ??? where have Files and Personal Testimonies been moved to?
      Elzunia Olsson
      Sweden

      Message: 1 Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:40:17 -0000
      From: "Michael Kulik" <iteekulik@...>
      Subject: Re: Welcome Stefan Fura

      Hi Stefan, I am based in England - West Midlands to be exact.

      Some time back I too wrote a short "book" on behalf of my father so
      that his experiences would not be forgotten. If you click on Files &
      then Personal Testimonies you will find the "Kulik Story." From this,
      you may get some ideas and background information for your own
      efforts.

      Get writing, before time runs out.

      Michael Kulik
      Walsall,