RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Lwow 2004

  • Zbigniew Bob Styrna
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      How long would you be going for?
      I would like to go but I'm not that interested to visit every (or a lot) of
      villages. Mainly the ones I am interested in .

      Regards
      Zbyszek

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Zbyszek:

        With just the two of us we are confident that we can do what we need
        to (want to) within a week max. Itineraries of course are a very
        personal thing depending on your own individual circumstances.

        Michael.

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Zbigniew Bob Styrna"