Welcome Robert Szymanski

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2004
      Please welcome Robert Szymanski to the group.

      Robert can you tell us something about what you do know of your
      family's history?

      Stefan Wisniowski
      (Sydney Australia)
      Moderator

      From: bobski49@...
      Date: 17 February 2004 15:45:16 GMT+11:00
      Subject: RE: membership of the Kresy-Siberia Group

      Dear Stefan,
      My interest in your group is motivated by the fact that both of my
      parents
      (before they met in the U.K. after the war) were prisoners in Siberia,
      as
      was my mother's father, her sisters & brothers. I'm 54yrs old & live in
      Scotland. Although I'm aware of some of the history, family problems
      have
      until now prevented me from researching this subject further. I welcome
      the opportunity to learn more.
      Robert Szymanski
    • chris bienkowski

        From: bobski49@...
        Date: 17 February 2004 15:45:16 GMT+11:00

        Dear Stefan,
        My interest in your group is motivated by the fact that both of my
        parents
        (before they met in the U.K. after the war) were prisoners in Siberia,
        as
        was my mother's father, her sisters & brothers. I'm 54yrs old & live in
        Scotland. Although I'm aware of some of the history, family problems
        have
        until now prevented me from researching this subject further. I welcome
        the opportunity to learn more.
        Robert Szymanski

        BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80