Re: Welcome Gina Wilkes

  • Michael Kulik
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2004
      Blimey what a coincidence, I'm actually a couple of miles up the road
      in Bloxwich. Yes I am proud to say I am of Polish heritage, my family
      story is actually on the site here, please click on files and
      personal testimonies for further information.

      As for researching a lot will ldepend on what you know already - for
      example if any of your relatives fought with General Anders under
      British command in World War II, then information can be obtained
      from war records held by the MOD. If you can provide any brief or
      outline details of what family details you do know, others probably
      better qualified than I will tell you what to try.

      It is also worth looking at http://www.aforgottenodyssey.com/
      which is Kresy-Siberia's sister site - you will get some good
      pointers from here.

      Michael Kulik
      Bloxwich, Walsall
      England.