10 February 1940 - 2004

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2004
      Today is the 64th anniversary of the first massive deportation wave, in
      the dead of a frigid winter's Saturday night, of people living in
      Soviet-occupied Poland to labour camps in Archangielsk and elsewhere in
      the USSR.

      We remember.

      And we recognise the ordeals and the courage of our families and our
      countrymen, women and children.

      Stefan Wisniowski
      (Sydney Australia)
      Moderator
    • Wladyslaw Czapski
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2004
        Today 10. 02. 2004 in Wroclawiu Poland with ceremony one inspected {one
        concerned} 64 anniversaries of transportation on SYBIR
        About 14. oo one folded flowers under monument of sacrifices {victims}
        SYBIRU
        Prices {rates} oneself that in Poland is yet about 80. 000 " Sybirakow"
        Prices {rates} oneself that outside Poland is yet about 40. 000 " Sybirakow"
        W.S.Czapski

        ---------ooo-(.)(.)-ooo---------
        INFO SERVICE POLAND (1981)Mr. W.S. CZAPSKI
        50-983 WROCLAW 14 P.O.BOX 1954
        TEL/FAX/BBS:+48 (71) 3383838
        mobile:+48 (601) 511109
        e-mail:biorytm@...
        NOWA adres http://www.ska.pl/biorytm/
        17;00;00,00" E 51;05;24,24" N
        Offices moving = Biura ruchome24h
        Exchange :voice, text, fax, foto, video, e-mail, internt, SMS.GPS itp
        Obi¿amy koszt /do zera bezp³atnie/ i czas wymiany informacji 24h.
        Proszê w "Temat" korespondencji wpisaæ streszczenie-dostanê SMS do komórki
        natychmiast te¿ bezp³atnie.
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++>-:)end

        Today is the 64th anniversary of the first massive deportation wave, in
        the dead of a frigid winter's Saturday night, of people living in
        Soviet-occupied Poland to labour camps in Archangielsk and elsewhere in
        the USSR.

        We remember.

        And we recognise the ordeals and the courage of our families and our
        countrymen, women and children.

        Stefan Wisniowski
        (Sydney Australia)
        Moderator

        Wiadomosc ta zostala przeskanowana przez MailScannera
        i klasyfikuje sie ja jako bezpieczna.
        Pozdrawiam uzytkownikow Tonex Akustik

        believed to be clean.

        Wiadomosc ta zostala przeskanowana przez MailScannera
        i klasyfikuje sie ja jako bezpieczna.
        Pozdrawiam uzytkownikow Tonex Akustik

        believed to be clean.
      • Helena Danielczuk
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2004
          Amen to that.
          Yes they did endure some terrible hardships but seemingly never lost faith
          hope or charity, truly remarkable people .
          My father who is now 84 spoke of it, as he does every Feb 10th, astounded me
          today at his desire to make the journey again by a more comfortable train.

          Bye 4 now Hela.

          >From: Stefan Wisniowski <swisniowski@...>
          >To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] 10 February 1940 - 2004
          >Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:25:24 +1100

        • B. Charuba
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2004

            Panie Waldyslawie
            Laczniki do list uciekinierow w Indiach i Afryce nie dzialaja.  Nie wiem czy pan ot tym wie.

            Barbara Charuba