Please learn how to respond to a post! (Response Mode)

  • Eve5J@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
      Happy New Year, Group!

      People, please.  It is not necessary and is not desirable to include an ENTIRE
      string, including the junk, when responding to a post!  Please take a few minutes
      and learn how to properly respond to a post using your particular email program!
      With my program, I highlight ONLY the portion of the post I am responding to and
      then hit Reply.  I guarantee that responding properly will take only a few more
      seconds of your time.

      Eve Jesionka Jankowicz
      USA
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      The Kresy-Siberia Memorial Wall
      "None Will Be Forgotten."
      http://www.aforgottenodyssey.com/memorial/
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • polish
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
        J Roy-Wojciechowski
        Honorary Consul, Republic of Poland
        51 Granger Road, Howick, Auckland. NZ.
        Tel.649 534 4670. Fax. 649 535 4068
        email(polish@...)
        website www.polishheritage.co.nz
      • Andy Golebiowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
          --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Eve5J@a... wrote:
          > Happy New Year, Group!
          >
          > People, please. It is not necessary and is not desirable to
          > include an ENTIRE string, including the junk, when responding to a
          > post! Please take a few minutes and learn how to properly respond
          > to a post using your particular email program! With my program, I
          > highlight ONLY the portion of the post I am responding to
          > and then hit Reply.
          > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Thank you Eve. You took the words out of my mouth, (or the fingers
          off my keyboard).

          Also, a new year's reminder to please sign your posts with your full
          name and location, including country.

          Thanks,
          Andy Golebiowski
          Buffalo, New York
        • Andy Golebiowski
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2004
            --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Golebiowski" <
            andywbuffalo@y...> wrote:

            > ... please sign your posts with your full name and location,
            > including country.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Andy Golebiowski
            > Buffalo, New York

            I should heed my own advice :). Buffalo, NY is in the USA.

            Andy Golebiowski
            Buffalo, NY
            USA
          • Julian S. Plowy
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
              Andy,

              Thank you for your comments. I will try to remember to follow yours and
              others suggestions in this regard. Sometimes when the passion and/or
              happiness and joy runs high when I read and answer a letter, my mind shuts
              down to the other details that should be followed. Please excuse those mind
              lapsing times on my part. I don't mind being reminded and thank you in each
              case.

              An ex Buffalo resident who attended St Barbara grade school and St Francis
              High School and now living in sunny California.
              I will look you up next time I visit my brother in Buffalo.

              Julek Plowy
              San Bernardino, California USA

              -