Best wishes

  • zembocin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      Merry Christmas ! Wesolych Swiat !
      I would like to add my thanks to this wonderful group of friends....
      my family was interested in knowing about all the new happenings with
      K/S ....thanks to so many of you I had so much to share with them.
      I wish all of you and your families many of God's blessings...lots
      and lots of health. peace and joy !!!
      May the work of this group help to make this a much better world !!
      Thank you again.
      Krystyna
      Waterloo
      Ontario, Canada