Thank you to the group

  • Elzbieta Kniaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Thank you to Stefan and the group for the welcome. I
      am very pleased to be part of a group that might lead
      me to learn more about my roots. I want to honour all
      those who suffered at the hands of Stalin and his
      armies.

      If anyone can help. My father was born 11 February
      1899 in Chodorow Bubrka. He lived Ul. Jana 8, Sambor.
      His fathers name was Franciszek Kniaz his mother's
      Maria Sadowska. He had a brother Kazimierz Kniaz and
      his sister's name was Anna Rataj. His daughters name
      by his first marriage was Krystyna born 31 August
      1926.
      He died in 1962 in London.

      My mother was born in Matjasy 12 March 1912. Her name
      was Krystyna Olchowik. Her first marriage was to
      someone with the last Kacperski. Her sister's name
      was Tekla Chmura.

      She died in Devon 5 April 1982.

      Both my parents suffered Siberian labour camps, may
      they now rest in peace.
      Kind regards to everyone. Elzbieta Kniaz

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com