Re: A Forgotten Odyssey..........video details

  • piotrlesniewski
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
      Dear Paul,
      Thanks for the information. I obtained a copy of 'A
      Forgotten Odyssey' from Veritas immediatly. It's excellent and I'll
      be putting it in our University library to use as part of my Polish
      history course. It does not pull its punches and should have a wider
      audience. Does anybody know if it is to be shown on British
      television?

      Peter Lesniewski

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2002
        Dear Peter,
        The film was shown on the British History Channel twice last year. We are
        mounting a campaign to get it on TV in other countries such as the US,
        Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

        We would welcome any offers of assistance in contacting stations from
        members in those countries.

        For people outside the UK, the video will be available in international
        formats for order on the website http://www.AForgottenOdyssey.com in 3-4
        weeks time.

        Peter, can you please let me know when your course is on offer at the
        University of Dundee, so we can put that information (and perhaps some of
        your documentary material as well) on the film's website ?

        Thanks

        Stefan Wisniowski, Moderator