Re Maps Lublin, Chelm etc

  • Sheila GROSSNASS
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2003
      Dear Tomek
      Do you or anyone in the group have maps of Polish Towns? I mean street
      maps? I am searching for a pre-war street map of Zamosc and also one for a
      tiny Polish Town near Chelm called Rejowiec, where my Mother was born!
      Best wishes from Sheila
    • Tomasz Wisniewski
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2003
        sheila
        i have
        and soon i will place on website
        tomek
        p.s. i just came back from a tour around poland. i have been a tour guide for a Basia Revoet from USA
        It was amazig 4 days tour

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2003
          Basia Revoet's trip Barbara
          We can't wait to hear your account of your journey.
          Stefan Wisniowski

          From: "Tomasz Wisniewski" <tomy@...-net.pl>
          [...]p.s. i just came back from a tour around poland. i have been a tour guide for a Basia Revoet from USA
          It was amazig 4 days tour
        • concernedconnecticutresident
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2003
            Dear Group:

            Vyto and I returned from our Lithuania-Poland trip last Friday,
            September 26th. At this moment it all seems like a wonderful dream.
            But it was real and I have my photos and journal entries to prove it
            along with a witness - our fellow group member, Tomy Wisniewski.

            I want everyone to know that our Poland tour would have been
            impossible without Tomy's outstanding assistance. Not only did Tomy
            act as interpreter making it possible to converse with my relatives,
            putting everyone at ease with his charisma, but he also had our lives
            in his hands as he drove us across Poland's seemingly endless rutted
            country roads. We made it safely and promptly to each destination
            thanks to his superb driving skills and excellent vehicle. We cannot
            thank him enough. Tomy helped make my lifetime dream of meeting my
            Polish family come true.

            As soon as I can figure out how to place multiple photos on our site,
            I will share some of them with you along with captions. Until
            then.....

            Do widzenia.

            Basia Revoet

            --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Stefan Wisniowski