Re: "A Forgotten Odyssey"

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2002
      Re: "A Forgotten Odyssey" Hi Bob,
      Thanks for the kind comments on Jagna and Aneta's film.

      I believe that Leona Connell from IMG Media has hit a brick wall on getting this onto US TV so far.  I will copy her on this, and let her contact you directly.  I believe that there re others on the list who were also willing to "lobby" the TV stations.  Please let me know who you are, and I can coordinate a campaign with Leona.

      Here are the people that Leona has been in touch with before and who have turned it down.

      From: "Robert Ambros" <rambros@...>
      Thank you so much for a copy of the film.  I thought it was very well done, a first class production.  I cannot just let this tape sit on my shelf.  I will try to organize a showing in the area and will keep you informed.  In the United States, this sort of documentary is frequently shown on public televsion (PBS).  I am curious whether someone has tried to get it on such a medium.  I realize I am not breaking new ground with this thought.  If you could use some lobbying on that behalf please let me know what I could do.
      Thanks again,
      Bob Ambros