Re: [Kresy-Siberia] FW: 64 Rocznica agresji ZSSR z 17 IX 1939

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2003
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] FW: 64 Rocznica agresji ZSSR z 17 IX 1939 Julek

      Good idea.  I believe that Wladyslaw Czapski has regular meetings with the Association of Siberian Exiles in Wroclaw as well as with the "Africans" - and he has mentioned the Kresy-Siberia Group before.  Perhaps language is a small barrier...?

      Also, Ryszard Grzybowski, the President of the Ognisko Rodzin Kresowych, is a member of our group and has access to many more Siberians living in England.

      Wladyslaw and Ryszard, can you let us know what you think is possible with the Sybiracy and their families in your organisations?

      Stefan Wisniowski

      From: "Julian S. Plowy" <julian_plowy@...>
      Is there any thought given to secure the names and address of all that
      attend this event. It would be great to write to all, advise them of our
      group, ask them for their support regarding information, personal stories,
      list all of them, their families, friends and neighbors on our memorial
      site. And also ask them for photos and other information they might have and
      want to share with future generations.