Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Tengeru Album

  • Custance.family
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I've just finished studying the Tengeru photos. They're marvellous aren't they! Unfortunately I've not spotted mum or any of her family yet! Mum is coming to stay with me tomorrow for a few days and I'm quite excited to see if she recognises anyone. She will probably be able to give some detail about some of the photos.......like what the sailor suits represent! Some of the pictures are similar to our family ones and I think some of them were probably taken when they went on camping trips in the area (I've got pictures taken when mum was in the guides). Mum never made it to the top of Kilamanjaro, but I think they went on the back of trucks, on trips up the mountain. I'll let you know what I find out.

      Dianne