Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Hoping for Search Advice

  • RJarosh001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
      Elizabeth,

      Thank you for the correct information on the Sikorski Museum in London.  I have been ill this past month and unable to do much but am back on my feet and actively pursuing the leads you and Stefan suggested.

      Could you please clarify what the Polish Underground Study Trust is, and what information (generally) one might find here?  Thank you for all your input!

      Rachael