2nd Attempt!

  • Helena Danielczuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Well here goes hope it all comes through ok this time. There is a
      postscript. The essay was writen in November 1999 since then both sides of
      my family have made co ntact with their respective families. My mum in 2000
      when she was reunited with her 2 sisters and niece who now reside in Ukraine
      so its not as easy to keep in touch as they are in the back of beyond no
      telephone etc and neither of them are very literate.
      My dad was reunited with his niece Wendy and her husbasnd Edward Wolanski on
      Wednesday 30th July 2003. They have travellrd from Perth Australia. This
      was made possible thanks to the internet and this fantastic group Thank you
      Bog zaplac

      Bye 4 now Hela.