Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: FW: TENGERU Africa Polish photo album

    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2003
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: FW: TENGERU Africa Polish photo album OK
      I will do a poll or two.
      Stef

      From: "concernedconnecticutresident" <amkar@...>

      I just looked back to see who the originator of the Sikorski Museum
      idea for the album was and realized it was Chris Gorski.  Good idea,
      Chris.  Anyway, maybe we need to get organized on this.  Stefan, do
      you think we need a poll to get a count on who wants to donate, where
      should it end up, etc.?  Another suggestion is that museum that was
      recently opening in I believe Gdansk, Poland.  There's also the
      museum that the "Victims of Communism" organization was working on in
      Washington DC. And as I mentioned before, Pilsudski in New York,
      maybe as part of the traveling Anders exhibit? We should probably
      find out which museum would accept it before we decide on one. What
      do you think?

      Barb R.
    • F. Gerry Cierpilowski
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 1, 2003
        Barb R.
        Thanks for the Pilsudski link. I will follow through. I actually have
        the documentary Forgotten Odyssey. I am writing my cousin's family's story
        of deportation and wanted to get a feeling for it. Since I live far from
        the larger cities I had no way to see it otherwise.

        Thanks again,
        Gerry