RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Fwd: Emailing: Kresy Siberia, Kresy Siberia 001, Kresy Siberia 002, Kresy Siberia 003, Kresy Siberia 004, Kresy Siberia 005, Kresy Siberia 006, Kresy Siberia 007, Kresy Siberia 008, Kresy Siberia 009, Kresy Siberia 010, Kresy Siberia 0

  • Amelia Remmert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      Same here
      Amy Remmert

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Custance.family [mailto:Custance.family@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 5:50 PM
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Fwd: Emailing: Kresy Siberia, Kresy Siberia 001, Kresy Siberia 002, Kresy Siberia 003, Kresy Siberia 004, Kresy Siberia 005, Kresy Siberia 006, Kresy Siberia 007, Kresy Siberia 008, Kresy Siberia 009, Kresy Siberia 010, Kresy Siberia 0

      Hi Hela

      I really would have liked to read your essay, but cannot open it!

      Dianne
      >Kresy Siberia 003, Kresy Siberia 004, Kresy Siberia 005, Kresy Siberia 006,
      >Kresy Siberia 007, Kresy Siberia 008, Kresy Siberia 009, Kresy Siberia 010,
      >Kresy Siberia 011, Kresy Siberia 012
      >Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:46:30 +0100
      >

      >Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

      **
      *  Replies to this message will go directly to the full list.
      *  Send e-mails to:  Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      **
      *  To SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail saying who you are
      *  and your interest in the group to:
      *      Kresy-Siberia-owner@yahoogroups.com

      **