Re: [Kresy-Siberia] FW: TENGERU Africa Polish photo album

  • Mark Kus
    Message 1 of 43 , Jul 30, 2003
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] FW: TENGERU Africa Polish photo album
      OK gang..we won the photos....Only $261.67 US + Shipping and handling......
      Great job Chris!!...I hope we get some $$ out of this once we place it back on e-bay....
      I'm on holidays starting Sat for 2 weeks ...What I was thinking was ...I'll send in the $$$... we send the book to Julian , he does his magic, and we then send it to someone who can place it up again. I can't, due to vacation time. Who volunteer to put it back once we are finished with it??
      Mark Kusiewicz
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 1, 2003
        Barb R.
        Thanks for the Pilsudski link. I will follow through. I actually have
        the documentary Forgotten Odyssey. I am writing my cousin's family's story
        of deportation and wanted to get a feeling for it. Since I live far from
        the larger cities I had no way to see it otherwise.

        Thanks again,
        Gerry