WITH GOD IN RUSSIA by WALTER J. CISZEK - 1966

  • concernedconnecticutresident
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      This 1966 book is being offered on eBay right now - #3533652081. I
      read it. It's great. It's about a Polish-American priest who ended
      up in Siberia for something like 23 years. He went through
      unbelievable ordeals under the Soviets. His faith kept him sane and
      he finally got out. I would definitely recommend this to the group.
      There's an eBay listing of another book by Father Ciszek also. It
      may be the same story, different title. It's #3533878947, called "He
      Leadeth Me", ISBN: 0385040512. I haven't read that one, but like I
      said, it may be the same book, different title. Good luck!

      Barb R.