Introducing new member Henry Robaszewski, from Arlington Heights ,Illinois, USA

  • Helen Bitner
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
      Dear Group
      Please welcome to the group new member Henry. Henry wants to learn more about the deportations carried out by the Russians against Polish citizens during WWII because his mother's family and his father's family suffered under these deportations.
      Henry could you please give us some more information about your family such as their names and the name of the place in Poland they were deported from and where in the Soviet Union they were deported to?.
      We have in the group many very knowledgeable members who are always generous in sharing their expertise and helping new members to get started in their research.
      I wish you every success in your journey Henry.
      Kind regards
      Helen Bitner
      Colchester UK
    • Carol Hornby Clements
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
        Welcome Henry. I am sure the group will be happy to help you.
        Regards
        CarolUK

        Carol C H C
        Sent from my iPad

        On 27 Jul 2013, at 15:59, Helen Bitner <helen.bitner@...> wrote:

        > Dear Group
        > Please welcome to the group new member Henry. Henry wants to learn more about the deportations carried out by the Russians against Polish citizens during WWII because his mother's family and his father's family suffered under these deportations.
        > Henry could you please give us some more information about your family such as their names and the name of the place in Poland they were deported from and where in the Soviet Union they were deported to?.
        > We have in the group many very knowledgeable members who are always generous in sharing their expertise and helping new members to get started in their research.
        > I wish you every success in your journey Henry.
        > Kind regards
        > Helen Bitner
        > Colchester UK
        >

        > ------------------------------------

        > * ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE PAY YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE & MAKE A DONATION: http://tinyurl.com/ks-contribute
        > saying who you are and describing your interest in the group to:
        > Kresy-Siberia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > * To UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email to:

      • Lenarda Szymczak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013

          Henry welcome to group and please give us more details about your family  as we are all eager to hear your story and are ready to assist you in your research in whatever it possible, with so much information contained between living members and our Museum waiting to be shared.

          Kindest regards

          Lenarda, Sydney, Australia

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 2013
          • BARRY WILSON
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 2013
              I wonder if Franek Herzog would have know my wifes mother (Stefania Baryluk) and grandmother (Antonina Baryluk) both of whom travelled on the Empire Brent from India to England in November 1947?. At this point in her life Antonina had lost her left leg. Stafania would have been the same age as Franek, she was borne in February 1932.

              barry5559 Plymouth UK